Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gardening sucks..

Okay, so the flowers are nearly dead outside in their pots (thanks IGA for selling me dodgy plants.. yeah it's their fault not mine i didn't kill them.. serious!) but I bought more, and I'm keeping them inside for now just until they're ready to plant in my back yard.

Anyway, today I decided to go out and use my new $15 whipper snipper Bunnings Bargain.

I managed to kill it in under 5 minutes.

I rule!

In the 5 minutes it took me to kill my bargain snipper, I managed to lose the spring that makes the circle thing with the wire that cuts the bits and go bouncy bouncy, make the whole fucking bottom bit fall off and go skidding across the back yard, whack a couple of dozen weeds and clip my forehead with some flying shrapnel (I now have a nice big red welt on my forehead which EvilMe kissed better, but it's still sore).

I got my $15 dollars worth of backyard entertainment (heheh this thing is originally worth $90, I did pretty well).

And yes, I know that I've not updated all week and I've been slack. This would be because I've been working long shifts all week since just after the easter break. Starting at 10am and finishing at 8pm is not my fucking friend, let me tell you.

Which reminds me, I need to do my timesheet! Gah! (okay, I just opened the link for it, watch me forget to do it).

How many days has it been since I updated? 13? Yeah.. something like that.. hmm.. should I do a slideshow of 13 Daily Urbans for Jay? Yeah I probably should.. So here, my dear, is a fortnights of .. dum da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Jay's
Daily (erp.. a fortnight's worth of daily's at least..)
Urbannnnnnnnnn!






No comments: