Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jay is MIA for a while..

My dear friend Jay - you might remember her as my "normal" friend, did go and do an ow and is now incapable of logging onto the internet. Sucks to be her. Actually, it DOES suck to be her. Poor Jay. She's gonna be MIA for at least 8 weeks, or until her wrists get better.

Basically, she had a nasty fall while she was away and both of her wrists are broken. She's okay, just, from what her mum tells me, she's rather sore and can't do much. So, I've made a promise to myself. I also told Lise, so Jay has someone else to blame when she comes back.

I'm going to blog every day while Jay's away just so she has something to read when she can log back on. She'll probably still be off work for a little while after her wrists are healed, so at least it'll keep her entertained, right? Photobucket

She's gonna hate me forever you realise. But she knows I lubs her. Oh and, I'm also bringing back my IMJ sig - remember the good ol' IMJ I Miss Jay sig from all those years ago when she went away and left me and the internet all alone? Yeah, I'm bringing that back into play. Just til she logs back on. And then, I won't miss her anymore, so then I won't have to use it anymore.. at least til the next time she disappears!Photobucket

Okay so basically - if you want to - leave Jay a get well soon(ish) message on any post from here on until you stop seeing the IMJ's at the end of my posts.

And now, that's the end of my first stupid post. Jay, come back and save the internet from my bullshit please, I don't think it's going to be able to cope. Argh!

I miss Jay Photobucket all my other friends are weirdos. Yeah, even the people reading this (that includes you.. stop reading now k? OMG STOP! IF YOU DON'T STOP THEN I'LL HAVE TO KEEP TYPING AAAAAAAAAAARGH!! okay that's better you stopped readi... hey wtf? WHY ARE YOU READING AGAIN? gah!)

Here Jay, I got you a present!Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: