Sunday, May 04, 2008

I re found the bus!

Hahahah oh hilarity. Last week.. actually the past few weeks, have been god awful shitful and I've had the most awesomely hilarious (omg sarcasm?) life recently..

Anyway, friday morning I slept in - I'd only had like 2 hours sleep anyway.. so I kind of woke up a bit more than what I already was.. so I was late for work. I get onto the freeway and see a blue stationwagon that looks vaguely like my old car.. hmm.. nah, no way that's the bus. I make a mental note to double check if it's still there on my way home from work.

HOLY FUCKING BATSHIT BATMAN

On the way home, I pull up behind the car that's still there and it's the bus. Don't believe me?

here's a video to prove it.



SEE?! I TOLD YOU!!

Enjoy our trip :)

Oh and I've been in the mood for home decorating this weekend. I finally lost it last nite (ie: nearly had a nervous breakdown AGAIN) about the state of this place, and today I spent all day outside hanging up pretty new bamboo blinds.

My camera AND my phone are both dead, hence the lack of photos. Solly velly muchings. When I re-charge, i shall take pics and upload. I'm hiring a skip this week, and I've basically told EvilMe and B "If I can see it, it's going into the skip" so yeah, they'll be helping to make sure I don't throw everything away.

I've also put up chiffon tab top curtains in B's room - did that today also. When her room is totally finished, you shall definitely get pics.

I have a lot of catching up to do, I think i gotta stop playing mobwars damn you Niko!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lols. what a Weirdo Mum

:D