Monday, March 17, 2008

Far out, now you tell me?

Okay, get this, did I not just say that I didn't blog yesterday, and no one reminded me that I had to do it? or that I had to upload videos or anything like that? Yeah. My friends are brilliant check this out -

This conversation between myself and alalagator happened JUST AS I HIT PUBLISH ON MY FUCKING BLOG.

Emma - ¢ h î ħ ï ř ő - Never frown, even when you are sad, because you don't know who is falling in love with your smile. says:
you didnt write your daily blog for jay yesterday
slackarse
muppet says:
I KNOW
Emma - ¢ h î ħ ï ř ő - Never frown, even when you are sad, because you don't know who is falling in love with your smile. says:
OR today!
muppet says:
but i was hot and shitty and i just blogged now lol
Emma - ¢ h î ħ ï ř ő - Never frown, even when you are sad, because you don't know who is falling in love with your smile. says:
oh lol
muppet says:
fuck off i just finished blogging why you think i haven't been replying straight away?
ahahahah rolled
Emma - ¢ h î ħ ï ř ő - Never frown, even when you are sad, because you don't know who is falling in love with your smile. says:
fuck off (with NO added giraffe)
muppet says:
yeah
GET FUCKED with added giraffe just for your viewing pleasure
actually, i am gonna fuck off lol i'm tired and hot and i wanna go to bed


So now, I'm going to bed, and just to be a smartass, I'm going to travel back in time via Bloggerspace and make this post my Sunday post just coz I can so ner ner fucking ner. Oh shit wait..

and now..

it's time..

forrrrrr

JAY'S

DAILY

URBANNNNNNNNNNNNN





ps: the whole fucking time I was writing this blog, I had Emmah telling me to hurry up coz she needed to pee.

Tough luck I'm taking my time just to piss you off ner :D

No comments: