Saturday, March 15, 2008

I did see a Jay today..

.. Man, you know when you have a best friend, and they're hurt, and you wanna make them feel all better straight away and not let them be owie anymore? That's what I wanted today for Jay. I've never felt so fucking useless in my life, if I could halve her ow time or at least even just take one broken wrist away so she can do stuff for herself a little bit, then I would. So I sat there and rambled while Jay tried to not fall asleep due to massive amounts of painkillers that don't kill pain but put her to sleep. Poor Tobydogger is sad too, he knows Jay can't give him pats so he looks at her all sad like only a sad dog can look sad, and just kind of flops there looking sad and Tobyesque. I got to see pics of where she fell too - god I hope the idiots that put that stupid annexe down without fencing it off, get into the deepest pile of deep shit that ever was deep.

So I gave her the Labrador teddy, and the giant box of Rochers, and she seemed happy :D She couldn't open the card, and I said I'd leave it for her, and yes, she gave me shit about not giving her a christmas or birthday card last year and decorating them, so I think I've made up for it. I's a good friend I's am! :D

Anyways,. I'm lazy today and haven't uploaded my stuff from my phone, so I might just edit this post tomorrow with videos of the fun stuff I did see today - the F14's doing fly by's over the grand prix (and doing U Turns above my building at work yay!) and a really stupid license plate, OH and a really pretty decorated back of a van thing.. yeah. Okay remind me to update tomorrow with that stuff okay? coz you know i'll forget!

And now, for today's Jay's Daily Urban..



No comments: