Friday, March 14, 2008

Jay's Home!

JayMum rang me just before to tell me that Jay did get home safe and sound and she's all okay. The meds the docs gave her are imaginary (ie: they don't work properly) but she sounds hilarious on the phone - she's losing her voice, and she sounds stoned. Yup. I had to laugh - the phone drama was the best. She can't hold a telephone, so she has to prop it up on her shoulder, it slid off her shoulder and the hilarity did ensue from there. I ended up getting off the phone as soon as they put me on speaker phone lol.

Anyway, I want to go to the grand prix. Everyone except me (and Jay of course..) is going. Janey has corporate tickets, Angie's going on Sunday too. Life sucks. My boyfriend doesn't understand formula one "What's the point of watching cars drive in circles?" GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDE OMG SERIOUS. It's not just coz they're driving round in circles, it's the atmosphere. Watching it on TV holds nothing against actually being there. Plus, the F14's.. the planes that go zoom! man I even missed out on the Blackhawk display this year :( I tried to watch it from the rooftop at work but yeah, I couldn't see shit for peanuts. So sad. so very very sad.

Anyway, I'm going to go see Jay tomorrow after work (I think I already said that for today lol) but I am going tomorrow arvo - and I'll be taking her the Golden Lab Teddy we got her, and a giant box of fereros. She better share or I'll smack her!!

Anyway, here's today's Jay's Daily Urban:



No comments: