Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jay did have an Op

Oh hallo thar internet, Jay did have an operation on her wrists yesterday. Her mum tells me that she's doing fine, and that everything seems to have gone well. I'm just glad she told me the bit about the wires AFTER I'd finished eating dinner!

There are no pins, no plates, no rods.. just little wires, that apparently (somehow) will come out when she has the plaster removed from both of her wrists. Yeah see, I can't imagine how wires will just "come out" once the plaster is removed. There's gotta be something else.. i dunno.. pliers or something involved, doesn't there? Hahah I'm glad my dad doesn't know about it, he'd offer to remove the plaster with a circular saw and pull the wires out with his pliers. Oh man. Jay's already traumatised enough as it is, as IF she needs my father dearest traumatising her some more lol!

Oh, and the really really good news? They only plastered her wrists. Her fingers are loose and that means (yes, she asked the doctors, I have confirmation from her mum) that she might be back as early as next week!! Yay! Man we all thought it was gonna be like 8 weeks of no Jay on the internet, do you know how much that would've sucked?

My bird is even happy, he's whistling happy birdy songs while I type this, oh and he's laughing too! So he's super happy!! Everyone's happy that Jay's gonna be back online next week (fingers crossed!! Jay can even cross her fingers now too!) and the internet will return to normal!

I was gonna go visit her in the hospital, but JayMum told me that they're only allowing 2 (at first it was only 1!!) visitors in at a time, so after a quick discussion, we decided that I should go over after work on Saturday. She should be out of hospital tomorrow around midday, so that's always good.

I get to go annoy Jay! Yay!!

Oh hey, I just realised, if she's back next week, I don't have to blog everyday anymore! YAY!!

And now, presenting to you, Jay's Daily Urban:





No comments: